How To Retouch Photos In Photoshop
Photo retouching allows you to make any image look pixel-perfect by removing unwanted objects in a photo, enhancing the skin or figure of a subject, changing the color of objects, and more. Although many of the skills you’ll learn here are a bit more advanced, they won’t be difficult to learn if you already have a solid understanding of the Basics of Photoshop.
The majority of these techniques should be used after you’ve done the basic corrections of your photo and will add a nice final touch to perfect your edit.
If you aren’t sure where to begin, start by working through my key Photoshop retouching tutorials below.
Object Removal Tutorials
- How To Remove Objects In Photoshop
- How To Remove Acne & Blemishes
- How To Remove Wrinkles From Clothing
- How To Remove A Person In Photoshop
- How To Use Content-Aware Fill
- How To Remove Shadows In Photoshop
- How To Remove Face Shine In Photoshop
- How To Remove Flyaway Hairs
- How To Remove Wrinkles From A Subject
- How To Remove Glare From Glasses
- How To Remove A Double Chin In Photoshop